20080719

Dealing With My Fears of Condemnation

I told my friend I was in intense therapy for my health issues, mostly psychological (temperament) needs, which was the reason I always started my day in extended quiet time for Scripture reading, confession of need, and prayer. He said he thought he was healthy and did not really have those issues. I said I meant my need for God's enablement to be an investor instead of a user in my marriage, to radiate the Light and Love of Christ in a dark, hurting world, to know and live out the where, why, how, and when of God's will for my life, and especially to be increased in confidence (faith) of his unconditional love for me so that I would not be in bondage to my fears and feelings of condemnation.

"What are you trying to say?" he asked.

Don Loy Whisnant/Journey Notes 8G19
gracepointamerica.org