20161006

Growing Older Just Getting Started

I was born on this day a lot of years ago. Someone said I had more life behind me than I had ahead of me. I said, “Are you kidding! How can that be if I have eternal life?”

  • I still have opportunity in this life to help hurting people learn how to read the Scripture in order to hear and experience Christ.
  • Then, during the Kingdom Age, the “Thousand Year Reign of Christ on Earth,” I will be assigned the most useful ministry I ever had for helping hurting people learn how to read the Scripture in order to hear and experience Christ. Our message of grace will be very relevant and the most sought after at that time.
  • And then in Heaven for eternity I will provide support for experiencing Christ to the saints for eternity. 
Right now, I am just a kid and the ministry God has given us has just now gotten started.

DonLoy Whisnant/Journey Notes 16J06