20160601

Hanging out with Donald

I dreamed last night that Donald Trump and I were buddies. He had an interest in me hanging out with him for some reason. At some point in my dream he offered to help me make financial investments that would make me rich. I told him that would be okay but that making money was not what I was all about. He asked me what I was all about. I quoted Acts 20:28,”I want to finish the race and complete the task God has given me – the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.” He looked at me as if he had never heard of such a thing. Later, he said he had thought about what I said and would support me for doing that. He asked what I would name such a ministry. I said, “Christ for the World.” Then I woke up.

DonLoy Whisnant/The Grace Perspective/Journey Notes 16F01